When: Last Monday of every month
Time: 7:00 pm
Cup of Calm – Online gathering for people who want to be in a calm and peaceful head space.
- Do you feel discouraged and lack energy upon waking up?
- Do you often find yourself demotivated and uninspired?
- Are you looking for reconnection with yourself and likeminded people?
If the above questions resonate with you, then this free virtual gathering may be for you. Cup of Calm invites you to bring your cuppa, take a break and get involved with an online support network where we help motivate, inspire and empower each other. Each session will end with a relaxation meditation guided by Sheb.
What to expect
- Strategies to help bring calm and peace of mind
- Strategies dealing with overwhelm
- Opportunity to connect with likeminded people and learn from them
Bring your cup of calm and come join this FREE virtual gathering + support, relax, unwind and be part of a like minded community of people across the globe.
If you are looking to unpack negative thinking and increase energy, here’s your opportunity to give yourself a mind break.
Join our fast growing facebook group here
Register for the ZOOM link by completing the form below. We are looking forward to seeing you there 🙂