Self-esteem can affect so many different areas of an individual life.
From sports professionals to teenagers, weight issues to addictions, self- esteem can lie beneath many of the issues that I work with as a Hypnotherapist.
We all have times when we lack confidence and do not feel good about ourselves.
But when low self-esteem becomes a long-term problem, it can have a harmful effect on our mental health and our day-to-day lives.
Self-esteem is the opinion we have of ourselves.
Self-esteem is an individual’s subjective evaluation of their own worth. Synonyms or near-synonyms of self-esteem include: self-worth, self-regard, self-respect, and self-integrity.
When we have healthy self-esteem, we tend to feel positive about ourselves and about life in general. It makes us better able to deal with life’s ups and downs.
Your 65 Conquering Confidence with Ease cards can help you in the following ways:
- Pick a new card each day
- How does the card apply to you?
- How do you decide when to apply the card?
- Carry the card in your wallet or post it around your work station to remind you of the message it delivers
- There’s no right or wrong way, there is only your way
- Focus on the positive
- Have fun, stand tall and confident!
- You were born to live the life you want
- You were born to make shift happen
- You are unique
- You are part of a bigger picture
- You CAN create a better, bigger future for yourself
Link to DOWNLOAD Your Confidence Boosting MP3 will be delivered upon purchase.
Pick up can be arranged only until 20/12/2020
Sheb Giner is an accredited Exercise Scientist, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Strategic Psychotherapist. To connect with Sheb, and discover ways how Sheb can help you become the best version of yourself, schedule a complimentary consultation today 🙂